Are you looking for your special cake packaging for more customers and clients? Custom cake boxes are the best option ever. This article can help you to increase sales and improve the image of the brand. It will provide you with the most distinct and great packaging ideas you can search on the market.
You will also learn about their characteristics and why they stand out. Plus, you will also grab the best ideas regarding packaging type in this article. So, let’s begin!
Important features in Custom Cake Boxes:
The following are a few characteristics that are must-haves in the custom cake boxes design:
Related to the visual alluring of your boxes, their boxes may be colorful, contrasting, and bold. At the same time, you should make sure that your composition appearance is amazing. Try various sizes, styles, and arrangements of your text.
In addition, you should utilize distinct motifs, patterns, and images for special events. Ensure that they are high quality and also well-explained.
At the same time, you should make sure that there is a balance in various elements of your design. Plus, you should utilize distinct textures and patterns to make your visuals more special.
Any customer or client will need to add branding elements to their cake boxes. They will not get a better brand image if their boxes do not have elements of branding.
Here are a few important points to highlight:
- Place your logo in such a manner that appears great on your custom cake boxes.
- At the same time, you should try utilizing unique colors for your branding and use them on every channel.
- You should add a personality to your brand, and its composition and make it consistent for better recognition of the brand.
- Plus, utilize an attractive tagline to link your character of brands and story
- You can also get promotion and popularity utilizing website addresses and social media
- You cannot alternate the design of your box occasionally.
- Create a good, stunning design then make it consistent and popular by utilizing every channel of social media.
For your customers and clients, the customization of your custom cake boxes matters a lot. So, ensure that you add as many choices of customization as possible for better sales.
- You can incorporate spaces on your custom cake boxes where your customers can add personalized messages
- Plus, you can allow them to add dates, names, and event-specific messages on their custom bakery boxes.
- At the same time, you can try inserting customizable labels, stickers, and monograms toy our boxes.
- Utilizing additional accessories or add-ons can also enhance the whole appearance of your functionality and boxes.
The Theme of Boxes Matters:
The theme of your packaging also matters to a great extent as your customers will purchase cakes for a special occasion. Therefore, here is what to keep in mind:
- If they are looking for cakes for events like birthdays, you should add a theme that goes with the flow and the list goes on.
- At the same time, you should make sure that all the elements you add suit your theme.
- Plus, let them add a few parts of names, messages, or dates to their boxes
- Moreover, you can try matching accessories to your theme, like toppers, ribbons, and other decorative elements.
- You should also try utilizing limited edition themes in your custom cake boxes to make them appear more attractive and special.
You May Also Read: The Artistry of Custom Triangle Boxes in Contemporary Packaging
Distinct Box Designs for your Custom Cake Boxes:
Before you select any patterns or designs for your boxes, companies have a long list of distinct designs you can go for.
Try out any of these distinct designs that match your customer’s needs, and your brand will be unstoppable.
Custom cake box ideas by Design:
- Vintage botanicals
- Watercolor florals
- Modern and bold florals
- Art-inspired designs
- Abstract art and watercolor
- Silver or Gold foil
- Foil and metallic accents
- Soft watercolor washes
Soft color Pallets:
The color and design features can make your boxes stand out. Following are a few features that go with this design type:
- Try to utilize subtle hues, as they can add elegance and tranquility to your designs. You can try lavender, pink, baby blue, ivory, light gray, and mint green in these designs
- At the same time, you should utilize monochromatic tones, containing shades of the same colors
- For the base of your design, you can try tones like cream, beige, and similar ones.
- Try utilizing pastel accents like yellow, pale blue, and peach.
- Plus, ensure that you add gradient effects by merging two or more colors on your cake boxes
- Make sure you can use tonal contrast, that features subtle variations of the same colors
- These are the best cupcake packaging ideas for your bakery items. They would work for many other cake types, therefore there is a large variety range.